Thursday, August 6, 2015

A visit to Tung Lin Kok Yuen/Wang Fat Ching She, Tsuen Wan 荃灣東蓮覺苑弘法精舍








On a sunny afternoon, I took a visit to Tung Lin Kok Yuen/Wang Fat Ching She in Tsuen Wan.  It proves a famous English proverb: "Small is beautiful"!

In fact, I went there in an evening around 2004/2005, 10 to 11 years ago.  It was an invitation by my ex-boss (Mr Ken Kwan and his wife Heidi) who is a devoted Buddhist couple, Ken is also a talented musician in playing guitar, composing and singing.  He gave a small performance to memorise his father or mother (sorry, I forgot) so I was one of his guests.

I was there recently to attend an interview, also to pay for the "Healing Buddha" blessings.  It is great to visit it during day time to enjoy the sunshine and breeze.  After the interview with 2 nice and friendly staff (Tammy & Elby), I was led to tour around by the Sub-Prior (Shi Guan Ru), a Malaysian monk who is also nice and friendly.

Hope my interview is successful so I may start working in a sacred place full of positive people and energy!


http://www.wfcs.buddhistdoor.com